Sun Prairie, Wis, USA, Feb 3, 2012 – CTI Paper USA introduces four exciting new papers with the release of a new swatchbook. Glama Natural, the classic line of superior translucent papers now has three new papers, Glama Natural Gold, Glama Natural Rough and Glama Press. The dazzling metallic and pearlescent Aspire Petallics has expanded it’s line of digital papers with Gold Ore Digital and Gold Ore Color Copy.
Each of these remarkable papers has unique features that make them stand out and enhance each of their collections:
· Glama Natural Rough: Adding new depth to the line of translucent papers, the rough surface on this paper is made to be touched. Available in 29 lb. and 48 lb.
· Glama Natural Gold: This metallic and translucent paper is the embodiment of luxury and brilliance and is available in 27 lb. basis weight
· Glama Press®: This revolutionary paper provides a new dynamic for cold set newsprint presses, allowing it to be run inline with newsprint paper providing a multidimensional effect.
· Aspire Petallics Gold Ore Digital: With a unique surface coating the Gold Ore Digital is now suitable for HP indigo and NexPress printers. Furnishing the Aspire Petallics line of digital papers as the boldest color.
· Aspire Petallics Gold Ore Color Copy: The full line of Aspire Petallics is ideal for any toner based presses, copiers and printers, and now Gold Ore is available in convenient digital sizes.
Let your adventure begin with one of these fine papers! For swatchbooks or flat sheet samples please contact CTI Paper USA at 800-284-7273, www.thepapermill.com or your local paper merchant.
About CTI Paper USA
CTI Paper USA provides designers and printers with wondrous papers to complement their most adventurous and creative work. When it comes to premium papers, unusual and exciting is what it takes to become the pinnacle of extraordinary. CTI’s exquisite collection includes the world’s finest specialty printing papers, including translucent, cast coated, metallic and pearlescent finishes, which are readily available through paper merchants, converters and online at The Paper Mill Store .com. In addition, CTI is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Chain of Custody (CoC) certified (SW-COC-001981) and SFI (Sustainable Forestry Initiative) Chain of Custody (CoC) certified (NSF-SFICOC-6T721). For more information, visit thepapermill.com.
Discuss Add this link to... Tell a friend